Established in 1803, St. James' is a 125-member
congregation of the United Church of Christ. In 2004,
the aging church building was demolished as a
proactive safety precaution. A new building was
completed at the same address in November, 2005.
Worship services are now being held in the new church
with Sunday School in the social hall.
Church: Sunday - 9:00 AM
Sunday School: Sunday - 10:00 AM